Made and controlled in France
Box of 60 tablets 30 jours
Increases vitality and libido
- "Peruvian ginseng" or "Andes ginseng"
- Adaptogen plant
- Known to boost physical performance and libido in both men and women.
Known by the names "Peruvian ginseng" and "Andes ginseng", maca is an adaptogen containing an active ingredient. Its tubers are rich in nutrients such as glucosinolates and isothiocyanates which mean that it has numerous energising properties that stimulate physical and mental performance. A great source of energy, maca is best known to boost physical performance and libido in both men and women.
Why Fleurance Nature prioritises the 'extensive' farming of maca:
Contrary to intensive agriculture, the goal of extensive farming is not to achieve high productivity but rather to farm under natural conditions: wilderness land is left fallow for 3 to 4 years to allow the soil to recover its essential minerals naturally. In compliance with traditional methods, once harvested, the maca is left to dry in the sun for 2 to 3 months then made into flour.
3 tablets provide 1,500 mg of organic maca to boost your energy!
Recommendations for use:
- Take 2 to 3 tablets per day as required, at mealtimes with a glass of water.
Precautions for use:
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
per 3 tablets: Maca powder* 1,500 mg
*Ingredients produced in compliance with organic farming standards. All of the agricultural ingredients are organically grown.
Production certified by Qualité-France SAS Bâtiment Le Guillaumet 92 046 Paris La Défense. Distribution certified by Ecocert SAS F 32 600 L’ISLE JOURDAIN Food supplement.