Anti-aging BB cream - Medium shade
5 solutions in a single product
- For a unified tone and general anti-aging action in a single application
- A soft, light texture that melts into the skin with delicious apricot aromas
- Universal medium tone
Description - Anti-aging BB cream - Medium shade
BB creams are named after "Blemish Balms", a term originally used in Korea to describe recommended skincare after cosmetic surgery to unify, mask and boost glow while hydrating and protecting the skin. The name quickly spread to describe creams with both hydrating and cover up (toned) properties to unify and illuminate skin tone without any mask effect. BB creams are therefore a "multi-purpose" cream boasting both make-up and skincare properties.
Our BB anti-aging cream unites the effectiveness of an anti-aging and hydrating treatment* with the glow of a tinted cream to perfect your skin and protect it from the signs of aging in a single application. 5 solutions in a single product:
1) Hydrates(1) with Shea butter and apricot kernel oil, renowned for their moisturising* and nutritional properties, and aloe vera with its calming and restoring properties.
2) Masks imperfections with natural salicylic acid and grapefruit extract, known to hide and correct imperfections.
3) Unifies skin tone with its adaptive mineral pigments capable of melting into the skin and adapting to most complexion types. The "golden beige" medium tint provides an instant radiant glow to your skin!
4) Creates a matte effect using rice powder, for a smooth, velvety finish.
5) Smoothes out wrinkles(2) with its beech bud extracts, known to encourage cell oxygenation and specifically work to prevent the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Its "golden beige" medium tint provides a flawless complexion and an instant radiant glow to your skin! Its soft, light texture that melts into the skin with delicious apricot aromas, is easy to apply without unsightly marks for a matte, silky finish. For a "peach skin effect" that lasts all day!
(1) Hydration of the upper layers of the skin.
Hydration study conducted with 10 volunteers.
(2) Application test conducted with 22 volunteers over 28 days
RESULTS OF THE APPLICATION TEST
• 100% of users found that the BB anti-ageing cream is easy to apply, adapts to the natural skin tone and leaves the skin feeling hydrated, comfortable, matte, soft and smooth.
• 90% of users found that the product lasts well throughout the day, that the skin's appearance is improved and feels refreshed, and noted a smoothing, anti-wrinkle effect.
• 96% of users observed reduced lines and wrinkles and a more luminous tone after application.
• 95% of users would buy this product again.
Recommendations for use
• Apply a thin layer instead of or on top of your daily skincare treatment.
• To ease application, place a small amount of cream on your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin and apply the product.
Aqua, CI 77891, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil*, CI 77492, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, CI 77491, Sodium Citrate, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract*, Oryza Sativa Hull Powder, Salicylic Acid, CI 77499, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Mica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Galactaric Acid, Tocopherol, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Benzoic Acid, Linalool, Limonene.
*Ingredients produced by organic farming methods
This product has not been tested on animals, in accordance with European law.
This product is suitable for vegetarians (vegans).
Questions - Answers - Anti-aging BB cream - Medium shade
1. What is a BB cream ?
The name, BB cream, is short for “Blemish Balm Cream” or “Baumes anti-imperfections” in French. Before making its European debut, this type of cream was used in Korea following aesthetic procedures to unify, conceal and boost the radiance of the complexion while moisturising and protecting the skin. It is therefore a "multi-purpose" cream at the interface between skincare and make-up with the primary purpose of ensuring an even complexion and naturally concealing any blemishes. In addition to moisturising the skin, Fleurance Nature BB cream is also Organic with Anti-ageing properties.
2. Why does this BB Cream not contain any sun filters (SPF)?
Most BB creams on the market contain sun filters (SPF 20 or lower). In order to be effective, products containing sun filters have to be reapplied several times a day. As the BB cream is usually only applied in the morning, we chose not to include sun filters. Users of the BB cream will have to use appropriate sun protection products, which they can reapply throughout the day.
3. Can this BB cream be combined with another facial skin care product?
BB cream is suitable for all skin types and can be combined with other facial skin care products depending on the desired outcome. You can therefore continue to apply your daily skincare product underneath the BB cream without reducing its effectiveness.
4. What is the difference between this product and a foundation ?
Unlike BB cream, foundations give an overall radiant glow to the face but do not possess any specific properties. BB cream not only conceals blemishes naturally but it also moisturises the skin and possesses anti-ageing properties. As a general rule, foundations also have a clearly defined shade, which does not adapt to skin tone, unlike the BB cream.
5. Should I apply a make-up remover after using BB cream?
For the well-being of your skin, it is advisable to apply a make-up remover every evening to remove make-up or, quite simply, to get rid of the impurities associated with external pollution.