Made and controlled in France
Propolis-eucalyptus gummies Food supplement
Metal box od 35g 10 jours
Pour adoucir la gorge
- Soothes and relieves an irritated throat
- A practical format ensuring the most effective storage condition
- Suck 5 to 6 gum drops per day
With their subtle association of brown sugar, honey, propolis and essential eucalyptus oil produced by organic farming methods, these propolis and eucalyptus-tasting gum drops are ideal for changing seasons!
• Essential eucalyptus oil is known to relieve sore throats.
• Propolis is the scientific name for a resinous glue produced by bees from the balsams and resins they collect from the leaf-buds of certain trees. This natural product is traditionally used by bees to line the hive. The breeder cells are varnished with a fine protective coating of propolis, before the queen bee lays her eggs.
This handy small metal box slips easily into a pocket or bag and is the ideal way to store the gum drops.
The automatic choice at each change of season!
Not suitable for children under 7.
Recommendations for use:
• Suck 5 gum drops per day or more if required.
• Not suitable for children under 7.
• Best used before the date shown on the box
• Store in a dry location between 18 and 20°C.
Ingredients per 5 gum drops: Gum arabic*, brown sugar*, wheat glucose syrup*, honey* 255 mg, liquorice extract* 130 mg, propolis extract* 50 mg, essential eucalyptus oil* 25 mg. *Ingredients produced by organic farming methods.
*100% of the farmed ingredients are obtained according to organic production methods. May contain traces of egg, nuts and wheat.
This product has not been tested on animals, in accordance with European law